- Available on various industry standard & custom bus platforms
> 1 each of RS-232 / 422 channels (Standard UART)
- DIGITAL I/O
> 16 Channel Digital I/O (TTL/CMOS voltage)
- MIL-STD-1553B – Optional
> 1 dual redundant channel
> DDC controller
> Programmable as BC, RT, MT modes
> Direct or Transformer coupled
- ARINC429 – Optional
> 2 ARINC429 controller (4 Transmit / 8 Receive Channels)
> Configurable for High Speed/Low Speed
> Programmable Interrupts
> Software Driver support for a host of operating systems
The AT-cPCI-MPAC family of products provides the highest level of performance and flexibility on various hardware interface architectures and custom platforms. It offers an ideal platform for test & evaluation of avionics systems and sub-systems, as MIL-STD-1553B, ARINC429, RS-232, RS-422 and Digital I/O channels are integrated in this card. While the UART and DIO features are provided as standard, the user has a choice of configuring the card to support either MIL-STD- 1553B or ARINC429 or both. The card provides one dual redundant channel of MIL-STD-1553B and 2 ARINC429 controllers. Each ARINC429 controller provides 2Tx and 4Rx channels achieving a maximum of 4 Tx and 8 Rx channels. The MIL-STD-1553B functionality is available with DDC controller and ARINC429 is also available with DDC controller. The AT-cPCI-MPAC is integrated with powerful software that reduces development time. All data bus functionality is supported by our advanced API (Application Programming Interface).
The AT-cPCI-MPAC card meets the compactPCI spec 2.0 Rev 3.0 and are available in both 3U and 6U formats. The cPCI card is available in commercial grade only. Front panel and Rear I/O connectivity options are provided.
The AT-cPCI-MPAC card provides two standard serial UART ports supporting RS-232 and RS-422 interfaces. These are capable of a maximum asynchronous baud rate of 115.2 Kb/s.
Digital I/O Channels
Additional to the serial I/O capabilities, the AT-cPCI-MPAC is equipped with TTL/CMOS level digital I/O channels. It comes with 16 general-purpose digital I/O channels that are pre-configured as 8 inputs and 8 outputs. These can be used to generate an interrupt on any type of level shift event.
MIL-STD-1553B Interface – Optional
The AT-cPCI-MPAC single function MIL-STD-1553B architecture can emulate as a Bus Controller or 31 Remote Terminals or Monitor Terminal modes. Polling and interrupt generation is also provided. The 1553B Channel comes with 64K (DDC) of static RAM.
Transformer and Direct Coupling
The card can be configured to work either in the transformer-coupled mode or in the direct-coupled mode. A jumper is provided on the card to select the mode. It is configured to work in the transformer-coupled mode by default.
ARINC429 Interface – Optional
The card can be configured with up to 2 ARINC429 controllers. Each controller is configured with 2Tx & 4Rx channels and has 128 x 32 bit static RAM. Look-up tables loaded into the RAM enable the module receive circuitry to filter and sort incoming data by label and destination bit. It also provides multilevel data specific interrupts or hardware triggers.
- One each of standard serial UART ports supporting RS-232/422 interfaces
- Baud Rate – Max 115.2 kbps
- 16 digital I/O channels pre-configured as 8 Inputs and 8 Outputs
- TTL/CMOS compatible I/O channels
MIL-STD-1553B – Optional
- Single channel dual redundant interface
- DDC controller
- Programmable as BC or RT or MT
- 64K words of SRAM – DDC controller
- 31 remote terminal controls
- Message formats: BC-RT, RT-BC, RT-RT, Broadcast and System Control
- Transformer or Direct coupling options
ARINC429 – Optional
- 1 or 2 ARINC429 controllers (Each controller 2Tx / 4Rx)
- DDC controller
- 128 x 32 bit Static RAM interface on each ARINC429 controller (2Tx & 4Rx)
- Programmable Interrupts
- Configurable Bit Format Control
- Built-in Fault Detection Circuitry
- Wraparound Test for each channel
- Windows XP, Linux & RT-Linux
- Standard compactPCI card size (160mm x 100mm)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- 1 year limited warranty